Monday, December 01, 2008

A day with Michael Losier


The date: 29 November 2008
The day: Saturday
The place: Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

It was a very special day. I am meeting Michael Losier in person. I woke up early that day, despite staying up late the night before. I am full of excitement to listen to ML, to meet him in person, to touch him, to feel him and to be coached by him. Ok, maybe I am a bit too overboard about what I feel but the excitement is not describable by words. Man, it is Michael Losier!

So, that morning, I am all geared up with my 'nice, casual' outfit, my LOA book that I bought few weeks ago and my SONY T5. On arrival, there are about 200 people already there. I quickly get myself registered, received my seminar material and pin up my name tag. I went around the busy concourse and grab some snacks for my breakfast. I can already feel the mood at that moment. Everybody was so zest up and emitting positive vibrations, match with my already eager brain frequency that vibrate at 10hz per second, resulting a smell of positive ion all around.

I try to get the front seat but all were reserved for the sponsors. I manage to get a seat on the 7th row. Not bad. At 9.00 am sharp, the program starts. And for the next 8 hours, it was a real thrill! As an NLP and Mind Science follower, LOA add more elements into my faculty. It re-emphasize the importance of positive thinking. The principle of LOA is that YOU ARE WHAT YOU WANTED TO BE. It is all in our mind. It stresses on the importance of KEEPING OUR FEELING IN A POSITIVE VIBRATION. If we want to change a result, we must change our feeling to be in positive mode. To have a positive feeling (positive vibration) is to have a positive thought. And to have a positive thought is by using positive words. Summarily, it is VERY IMPORTANT to watch out with words that we use in our everyday life. It is not what happened, it is how we respond to what happened.

I am fully convinced that I am attracting to myself, my life and business, whatever I give my attention, energy and focus to, whether negative or positive. At the end of the day, I took a photo with Michael and I got my book signed by him. Wooo-hoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment