Monday, November 10, 2008

Law of Attraction, Obama and Hari Akhirat


Taking a few minutes break from my work, updating on my new reads. I went to One Utama yestreday, bought some books (emmm... 3 for me and my other half, 4 for kakak, 4 for DeDe, 1 for Anek, 1 for Long, 1 for Ngah and 3 for Teh). Immediately start reading LAW OF ATTRACTION (Michael J. Losier) and so engrossed that I finish reading in 4 hours. It is 140 something pages of double spacing typo, with some 'this page is intentionally left blank' pages and some full page graphic narration. All in all, I think it is only about 56 pages of reading. I am a slow reader! That is not important. The important thing is that how I realise, that 4 hours reminds me of how I have been thinking NEGATIVELY lately. Law of Attraction is all about POSITIVE THINKING, about FEELING GOOD and about dispersing POSITIVE VIBES. The other book is BARRACK OBAMA: DREAMS FROM MY FATHER, first published in 1995. I, like many other population of the world, put a high hope that he will make changes to the way America 'rules' the world. And the last but not least, is BERIMAN KEPADA HARI AKHIRAT (Life After Death) by Tuan Guru Abd. Hadi Awang. I think I will read this next before I proceed with Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment