Monday, November 10, 2008

Money Maker



I have this 'crave' of wealth since 1985 after graduating from ITM. When I worked for Binaworks Sdn. Bhd. in Seremban (now 'deceased'), I have the opportunity to work under En. Rosli Sharif (now Dato'). I adore his style. My immediate superior was En. Hadi Yusof (he passed away in 1999 and I still keep his mobile number in my handphone until now) has been like my godfather (or godbrother shall I say). I made my first analytical decision to further my studies in 1986, smelling something 'not right' is going to happen if I continue working. Economic turmoil in 1987 and Binaworks went burst. En. Hadi clinging on to the company (it was his family business, if I were him, I will do the same thing) while En. Rosli, no one heard about him until a few years later, found selling pop corn at Central Market (that what I was told). How persevered! Things look good for me. My decision was right. But my education was not. I failed miserably (hey, I passed all my papers with flying colors but my ECO 501 was the culprit!) but lucky, was given another chance but this time, off-campus. I took this opportunity wo work (ermmm... starting my own business) and studying at the same time. It turn out to be a great turnaround. The elements (I called it charisma) from En. Rosli and the non-stop support from En. Hadi (my first office desk was presented by him) tremendously burnt up all my psycho system to be someone that I wanted to be. And you know what, I write all (well, almost all) my DREAMS and DESIRES, complete with how, where and when, in my dream book, which I called MONEY MAKER. I started this book after reading Napoleon Hill's greatest book ever, THINK AND GROW RICH (first published in 1937). So, I actually start blogging in 1987 (50 years after the birth of Think and Grow Rich) in my Money Maker. Do I achieved my DREAMS and DESIRES? I will continue later. Got work to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment