Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My D90!

My first Digital Camera was a Ricoh (can't remember the model) way back in 2002. A DC was a random luxury hi-tech gadget someone can own during that time. I bought it at around RM1,600, with a VERY good 1 megapixel. My second was a SONY (can't remember the model, too - the one with a swivel lense). I was upgrading myself to a DC with 3 megapixel sensor. He he. But that SONY was a very reliable one, and very user friendly. The swivel lense is very handy when come to taking your own picture. That was my first SONY DC and then I have another 3 SONYs. Currently I am using SONY Cybershot T5. The main different SONY from the other is the color rendition. The SONY's colors are less intense and most probably most accurate. (I am a color blind, but I know how to differentiate good colors and bad colors!) Ok... the purpose of blogging on this topic is that I AM SAVING FOR A NIKON D90! Wooo hooo! It is the first digital SLR to incorporate a movie mode. When I passed through my favourite gadget shop the other day, I was salivating to my toe! He he. What a gizmo! It comes with a 12.3MP 23.6 x 15.8mm sensor with SLR focal length at 1.5x. The 3" 9200,000 dot LCD is amaaaazing! And as from the earlier NIKON D60, this model also come with a 'self-cleaning' sensor unit which should keep me less worry about dust, or at least to a minimum. The moment I saw this model, I knew it, this is it. Not a tiny little doubt about it. Not so techies for an amateur (ok...maybe not even amateur, still a novice) self proclaim photography crazy like me but I have been dreaming to upgrade to SLR the past few months. And the price tag is RM4,500 complete with kit lense. Wooohoooo! D90, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. I am commenting on my own posting. My daughter, after reading my posting, told me that she will buy me that D90 on my birthday when she work. She is now 8. Thank you, DeDe. It is not the present/value that matters. It is the remembrance that count. I love my children! I hope I can live that long to see her working... not to expect anything, but to share the joy and see her grow up to be anybody that she wants.

    ReplyDelete