Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mind Control

Ok...ok... I admit, I cannot tahan to blog on this matter. It was an amaaaazing experience I had last night. It was about NLP / Mind Science / LOA (again... :-)) I came to know about Silva Mind Control Method (you know... controlling own's mind, beliefs, dreams and desires kind of stuff) somewhere in 1987. I read few of Jose de Silva books on Silva Mind Control Method series. Ok..ok.. straight to the point.. I had wanted to meet this friend of mine, WAN KHARIZAL and been looking for him for a job that I am having for his assistance. The last time we had in contact was somewhere in 1998/99 during Reformasi time. I searched high and low for his number and got fed up with the 'conventional way' of people searching method. So, I sat down, went to my level, think, believe and desire, go deeper and deeper and do that silva method stuff. What the system did was to send my brain vibration while in alpha state of mind (while in alpha state, our brain frequency is at 8 - 13 Hz) to the environment, and the nature will take its own cause. For a more scientific explanation, I only charge a very minimum consultancy fee... :-). Then, suddenly yesterday, another old friend (i meant it, he IS old) called me saying that WAN KHARIZAL IS LOOKING FOR ME. Whalla! He gave Wan's number and everything else is, you are right, magic. But it is nothing magical to me. I always get help from the other side of me. Pray to God and He knows whats best for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment