Friday, December 05, 2008

About dream

I have blogged before about my big book of dream - the Money Maker. One of my dream is to hit my first million when I am 40. I am now 44. Do I achieved my dream? I don't want to answer that. Million can come in many ways - cash and property, and even many a times, million is just a figure. Those intangible, like happiness, good feeling and blessed life is invaluable. The figure could be infinity (or infinity + 1, hehe) But one thing I discover is that how I morph from a nerd looking 'baloq liat' guy (the term my college mate, Pak Ya described me) who combed his hair parting on the left side, to a self proclaim hard working critical minded guy who speaks his mind out and walking his talk kind of adult. I am still a silly bad boy who provokes others intelligence but at the same time develop a clumsy playful clown outlook who wore his real face unmasked. I am satisfied with what I am having now, not at a complacent level, but enough to make people listen to what I say. Who says money is not everything? It may not be everything but it is THE thing. I am still hungry for more and I know it is coming from many sources.

I would be blushing when friends refer me as a successful person. Most of the time, I take it as a compliment and with prayer. Because I know I am not. (yet!) I am still at the starting line, a long way to go.

Million can come and go. Today I might have my million but nobody knows what is going to happen to me tomorrow. Most importantly, I left my footprint in the sand of life, knowing that I have tried my level best to be what I wanted to be.

p/s I wish I have that million!

No comments:

Post a Comment