Monday, December 22, 2008

The Power of Play!

It's awesome! I felt fascinated. Our first show on the concept and brand went through very well. The thought of establishing the FIRST in Malaysia and the FIRST in the world resulting in me having a few weeks of sleepless nights. But it's worth! I am so excited! Tonight is the last night. The last 2 days went on very successfully. The concept was accepted very well and the reception was overwhelming! It was like my dream coming through. My co-founder of the concept, Bakar, was equally excited. Below is one of the Management Games that we created. We called it Mission Possible: The Stargate. The objective is to reflect various leadership style, effective communication skill, understand leadership from both end, focus on mission, building trust, absorbing positive vibration and dispersing the same, followership and comradeship. When we drew up the game plan, I did not realised it will turn out to be such da bomb!

2 comments:

  1. P Lang, good luck!I am now in my organisation's succession planning program, and we have been fed with leadership courses. But the last one I had under ICLIF was particularly outstanding. I am excited too about your new Game. Go P Lang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks AB, the play was fun but the reflections was razor-blade sharp. :-). However, its sad to see how people blocks their mental with perceptions.

    ReplyDelete