Wednesday, December 31, 2008

POP goes Sungai Petani


The Power of Play Goes Sungai Petani was a big challenge. The audience was different. Their main objective was different. Day 1 was a frustration but as a Trainer, that was the challenge. I have to keep my mind positive. I can see Angah a little bit 'terkedu'. Lie was everywhere but nowhere. Day 2, Bakar saved the day with his excellent performance. I was down with stomach ache. I can hardly stand. A few participant still resist to open up. When religion issue was played, we gagged. Luckily, Wan was there with his powerful debriefing. I salute this old friend. He knows how to control the crowd. I called for 2 separate briefing. 1 for the front liners and a separate session for the back office. I cannot sleep that night. I know I have to really perform for my closing session. Many ideas gushing in my mind, mixed with 'geram' feeling and 'professional' feeling. To retaliate? To shoot? But I decided to keep my head cool and do the usual Power of Play closing. Come Day 3. I was nervous, don't know what to expect. My closing approach will depends alot on the audience that day. However, Day 3 was a total change. Again, Bakar did his magic. Everybody was charged up. The theme song was sang full heartedly. We dance and we play, the way the Power of Play should be. I deliver my closing, kicking the bucket along the way, spilling on someone and cooling on someone else at the same time. Gosh! What an ending. I learn more today.

No comments:

Post a Comment