Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Teh!

Today is Teh aka Tomok's birthday. Pejam celik pejam celik, Teh dah 13 tahun! What is Teh's forte? Not like my other boys (and girls), he is the heaviest of all. Tapi cute. Perangai resembles me when I was his age. Kememe, cembeng but full of love and care. Misunderstood lot, Teh is very gentle at heart, impressionable, and receptive. He is a dreamer. The world of his imagination, feelings, and intuition is as real to him as anything in the outer world. He thought the underworld of Bikini Bottom is real! Very sentimental and usually keep to himself. Tapi, bila dia start bukak mulut.... laser! He told me he wanted to be a Chef when he grows up. (Just like SpongeBob who is a fry cook at the Krusty Krab restaurant) You should try his Maggi Goreng....sooooo yummy! Teh would make me his Maggi Goreng for my bekal to office some Saturdays. I seldom take lunch, but with his Maggi Goreng, I cannot resist!

Happy Birthday Teh. Papa love you!


(Ahmad Najmuddin Najmi - He insisted not to have cake on his birthday, too kiddy, he said. So, we have some fast food of his choice, and a REAL Candle!)


(Special appearance by Abg Ajiq on Teh's birthday)


(But the next day, the sisters baked him a cake)

No comments:

Post a Comment