Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Tony Fernandes and I

He was born 1964, so was I. He is an ambitious young handsome man, I am equally young and handsome ambitious man (my wife says so). He is an Accountant by profession, so do I. He loves music and plays instruments, I do, too. Probably I sing better than him. He is a crazy CEO with motto 'believe the unbelievable, dare to dream and never take no for an answer', I am a crazy CEO with motto 'play life seriously' (well, at least I, too, have a motto). He has a knack for service industry, I am not that distance away. In 2007, Forbes Asia valued his personal wealth at USD230 million ranking him at number 24 on the Forbes list of Malaysia's Richest, I, errr....hello, you must have missed my name, Mr. Forbes!

But I have this dream, to bring myself and my team, soaring far and high to international stage, marking our name in the history to be among Malaysians who is well recognised by leaders of the world. Just like him.

p/s. I hate traveling on Air Asia! Read my posting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment