Saturday, January 24, 2009

Go Bollywood!

While surfing, I found this video clip. I like Hindustani songs, particularly the upbeat ones. I remember the time when Kuch Kuch Hota Hai was the in thing somewhere in 1997-98, I keep the cassette of the soundtrack in my car. I love all the songs. Then came Dil To Pagal Hai. I can memorise the lyric. He he. But after that, I loose track of Bollywood's whatabout.

This is Chaiya Chaiya from Dil Se, composed by A.R Rahman, sung by Sukhwinder Singh and Sapna Awasthi. The video was filmed on top of the Ooty train in mountainous area of Tamil Nadu. Amazing dance by who-else, Datuk Shah Rukh Khan.


The following is not an hindustani song. It is a Tamil song but produced also by A.R Rahman. (Ishwary, correct me if I am wrong :-) It is a soundtrack from En Swasa Kaatre. A very lively upbeat dance music. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment