Thursday, September 17, 2009

Eid Mubarak

I received a very special Hari Raya card today from Amir-Husiners. Thank you. It touches my heart. Selamat Hari Raya to my dearest business partner, Tuan Haji Husin. We've been through thick and thin together not without disagreements and ill-feelings. To Sarimah the Support Service Head ,Chu the Event and Promotion Head , Khairul the Card Services Head , Along the Fleet Operations Head , Hasrin the Tour Marketing Head, Mat Tarzan the Tour Operation Head and the whole Amir-Husiners - Ish, Farah, Aznor, Hasni, Shahril, Hadi, Jai, Pok Nik, Epen, Duan, Bahi, Sagat, Kenit, Awal, Marzuhaimi, Nurul, Azhar, Mus, Firdaus, Ari, Pak Amir, Azlan and Shah. Not to forget ex-Amir-Husiners wherever you are now - some that I can remember - Zul, Faizal, Amin, Nasha, Nita, Azizi, Ija, Azwan, Anas, Yaton, Waheeda, Ujang, Khai, Wan. Maaf Zahir Batin.



I will be celebrating Raya at my mother's house at Kuala Pilah. The office will be closed from Saturday 19 Sept and to open back on Wednesday 23 Sept.

No comments:

Post a Comment