Monday, August 10, 2009

Fed up with DAP!

I tried to stay away from the political scene for the last 10 years or so. My full concentration is on my family and business. Nevertheless, I still keep abreast with colleagues and friends in that circle. And my inclination is still on the left side. However, I became fed up and tired with the selfishness of DAP. Their tolerance level has deteriorating (or have they ever tolerated anything?). I thing, the next GE, Pakatan Rakyat will loose if DAP do not buck up! UMNO is racist, but they are the party for the Malays. They have all the reason to be racist. Same goes to MCA and MIC. But the DAPs are supposed to be democratic and multi-racial, similar to PKR. At least that is what their constitution says. Next GE will depends on how DAP and its supporters behave. If they still behave like gangsters, I say bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. :)You are right...i fully agree with u En.Amir...

    ReplyDelete