Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fatehpur Sikri and Jaipur

We depart for Jaipur after breakfast. On the way, we stop at Fatehpur Sikri, another world heritage in Agra. Fatehpur Sikri was Akbar's imperial capital, about 40 km from Taj Mahal.

(The ruins of Fatehpur Sikri)

(The entrance to Fatehpur Sikri Palace)

(Lonely!)

I arrive Jaipur, the Pink City at noon. Checked in into Holiday Inn, I am looking forward for my meetings here. I have arranged for a total of 36 meetings to be completed in 2 days.

(Room complimentary from Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerse and Industry)

After some rest, I have to rush to the City Palace for a Gala Dinner, put up by FICCI.

(The City Palace at night)

It was a fantastic dinner with traditional shows and delicious food. I tasted my first Vodka (I don't know they mixed Vodka into the juice until a friend told me). I don't feel good, I called Rajendra to pick me up and send me back to my hotel room before the event finished. They say Vodka doesn't make your head spins but I go back with spinning head, and vommitted! I guess it is a psychological effect,

No comments:

Post a Comment