Monday, February 09, 2009

Kiss My A**!

I have many things already included in my Vibrational Bubble. One of it is a program called Man And Mercy Unfold (M.A.M.U) Yeah... I lost it today because of some untruthful demeanor. I am not going to cry even though I know it shouldn't happened that way. The truth will prevail. I got to be positive in life. I am an avid follower of Law of Attraction. The LOA does not care whether I am remembering, pretending, celebrating, playing, creating, complaining or worrying. It simply responds to what's in my Vibrational Bubble. I take time to appreciate anything that happened in my life because appreciation and gratitude helps to offer strong, positive vibrations. Its the feeling that's attached to it - that is important. I have sooooo many da*n good things that already included in my VB, and I am appreciating every each of them. The LOA responds to how I feel about what I say and how I feel about what I think. Negative thoughts is TOTALLY out of my way. Those who try to implant those negative things, by pouring negative feeling into my life (including hacking into my M.A.M.U), KISS MY A**! And if you do that just because you feel lonely and got nothing to do, GET A DOG! I am what I want to be (and give my M.A.M.U back!)

Tralala lali laley! Suwa suwey kemoning...Istimewa Rajaaaa! Woooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. AO, sorry to hear about your program. I hope the failure doesn't ruin your business very bad. BTW, what is the program all about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don, its ok. Tak de lah parah sangat. Tapi kan ke I ni superman. He he. Jack of all trade, master of all. (Perasan..) I am retaliating by rehacking. All the way, bro! Pasal program apa tu, biarlah rahsia. :-) Thanks for your concern.

    ReplyDelete