Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Happy Birthday, Long!

Today is Long's birthday. He wanted a coffee cake, and coffee cake I will buy. Happy birthday Long. Papa hope you will be successful in whatever future endeavor you undertake. I recall the day you were born 17 years ago, I was on cloud nine. It was the happiest moment. Remember everytime when Papa goes to the office, you will give me leaves or sticks or whatever within your reach, for me to take with me, because you said, "Papa ingat Jen". I never forget. In fact, from the day you were born until today, you and your brothers and sisters are my reasons for being. Remember those nights before sleep, you will be rubbing my shoulder. You just simply cute and adorable. Remember we played A Ayam, A Atas, A Arnab, and I will play a looser sometime? Remember moments when we played horse, I can still hear your laughter while riding on my back. Remember your first day in Kindergarten, I will be sitting outside the whole day for a week? Now you are 17. Not long before you will be independent. It is a long journey to go. But just remember, I will always be there for you. Papa love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment