Tuesday, June 09, 2009

It's Cuti Sekolah Again

Has been a week now school is off. And another week to go for my children to enjoy the holiday. I try to take a few days off from my work (and flexi hours on the other days) just to spend time with them. It is crucial years, now and ahead. The children are at their teen age, and every one of them is achieving something, which I worry will make them presumptuous and high-nosed. It is my duty to always keep them on their feet, telling them whatever achievement they make, do not forget that all those are gifts (and tests) from Allah. He tests his loved ones with tests that we couldn't think off - during good times and during bad times.

Last week, my 3 grandchildren from Perlis - Afliayana, Afzal and Afif - came for a visit. So, Tok Wan (thaaaaat's me! :-) brought them to OU, spend time shopping, playing and watch movie. I had good times, and I know they, too.

Mean while, we managed to sneakout for a few movies and outings. Last week (together with my grands) we watched Monster Vs. Alien. Last night, we went again, to watch the most awaited movie Hannah Montana The Movie. I can see the satisfaction in my children's face after the movie. My feeling that moment is indescribable. Its so fulfilling.
Now, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment